Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)
Aprox R$ 4.484,43
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Tru-Finder 1.44m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Xtra Fine Tilting LCD
- Full HD 1080p XAVC S Video at 24/60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Multi-Interface Shoe and Built-In Flash
- E 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
Fora de estoque
Compact, Speedy, and Versatile
Sleek and quick, the Sony a6000 is a versatile APS-C mirrorless camera offering a well-balanced combination of apt stills performance and Full HD video capabilities, along with fast AF performance and intuitive handling.
24.3MP APS-C Exmor Sensor and BIONZ X Processor
The 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor work together to produce high resolution, well-detailed imagery with minimal noise and notable low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600. The sensor utilizes a gapless on-chip lens design, which fills the gaps between neighboring pixels with optimized lenses that match the angle of incidence to increase light gathering ability and produce edge-to-edge sharpness and quality. The processor also contributes to providing a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including Fast Hybrid AF, a top continuous shooting rate of 11 fps, and Full HD 1080i/p video recording in multiple frame rates.
Full HD Video Recording
Full HD 1080p video recording is supported at up to 60 fps in the high-quality 50 Mbps XAVC S codec. Dual video recording is supported, as well, with the ability to select either XAVC S or AVCHD codecs plus a duplicate MP4 file to be recorded at the same time for greater efficiency when sharing videos online. Using the integrated HDMI Type-D output, both 1080i60 and 1080p60 uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2 video can be recorded to an optional external recorder.
Complementing the video capabilities of the a6000, a built-in stereo microphone is incorporated into the design and records audio in the Linear PCM 2-channel format for XAVC S movies, the AC-3 Dolby Digital format for AVCHD movies, and the MPEG-4 AAC-LC format for web-quality MP4 videos.
Fast Hybrid AF System
Fast Hybrid AF system utilizes both a 179-point phase-detection system and 25-point contrast-detection system to achieve precise focus in as little as 0.06 sec. Utilizing a Spatial Object Detection algorithm, this AF system first employs the phase-detection AF points to quickly bring the subject into focus and then uses the contrast-detection AF points, with wide AF coverage, to fine-tune the sharpness for ensured accuracy. Beyond supporting single shot modes, this system also provides AF tracking when shooting up to 11 fps in continuous high mode and functions seamlessly when recording Full HD movies.
For further refinement, a series of distinct AF modes can be selected from depending on the subject:
- Eye AF is a detail-oriented focusing function that can prioritize a subject’s pupil and dedicate focusing performance on that for sharply-rendered portraits
- Lock-on AF is a dedicated focusing method for use with moving subjects and adjusts the target frame size as the subject moves throughout the image frame
- AF area settings allow you to prioritize specific regions within the frame for increased accuracy
- AF-A (Automatic AF), AF-S (Single-shot AF), AF-C (Continuous AF), DMF (Direct Manual Focus), and Manual Focus modes can also be chosen
Body Design and Connectivity
- Tru-Finder 0.39″ 1.44m-dot OLED EVF features a refined optical system that integrates four double-sided aspherical elements to provide 100% frame coverage and a wide 33° viewing angle for clear edge-to-edge viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ 921k-dot Xtra Fine monitor features a tilting design that move upward 90° or downward 45° to benefit working from high and low angles.
- Customizable user interface includes an Fn function button and seven other buttons that can be adjusted depending upon user preferences and assigned to one of 47 different functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash, featuring a guide number of 19.7′ at ISO 100, is available for working in difficult lighting conditions and a Multi Interface Shoe is also available for attaching additional on-camera accessories, such as flashes, video lights, and microphones.
- Single memory card slot is compatible with UHS-I SD memory cards as well as Memory Stick PRO Duo-type cards.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables the a6000 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera’s shutter.
E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
Included with the camera is the E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS lens, which covers a wide-angle to portrait-length 24-75mm-equivalent focal length range to suit working in a wide variety of situations. It features Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to help minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to greatly benefit working in low-light conditions and with greater zoom magnifications. One extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements are integrated into the optical construction to help reduce chromatic aberrations as well as increase clarity, sharpness, and contrast and the Power Zoom electronically-driven zoom mechanism brings greater efficiency to controlling the zoom position of the lens.
|Dimensões||16 × 15 × 13 cm|