Câmeras fabricadas pela Panasonic
Câmera digital Panasonic Micro Lumix DC-G9 sem espelho de quatro terços (apenas o corpo)Câmera digital Panasonic Micro Lumix DC-G9 sem espelho de quatro terços (apenas o corpo)
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- UHD 4K60p Video; 80MP High-Res Shot Mode
- 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
Câmera digital sem espelho Panasonic Lumix DC-G95 com lente de 12-60mmCâmera digital sem espelho Panasonic Lumix DC-G95 com lente de 12-60mm
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p Video, Pre-Installed V-Log L
- 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
Comprising a versatile set of photo and video capabilities, the Lumix DC-G95 from Panasonic is a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera also characterized by its sleek and portable design.
Câmera Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Mirrorless Micro Four ThirdsCâmera Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds
Proving that they can push the GH-series even farther into the video realm, the Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S is a mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera optimized for movie recording and low-light performance. Revolving around a 10.28MP Digital Live MOS sensor, DCI and UHD 4K video recording is possible at up to 60p and the large individual pixel size also affords impressive low-light performance to an extended ISO 204800, along with Dual Native ISO technology at ISO 400 and ISO 2500. Coupled with an updated Venus Engine, the sensor and processor combination also enables faster readout speeds along with 1.3x less rolling shutter distortion compared to previous GH-series cameras. Internal DCI 4K30p recording is available with 4:2:2 10-bit sampling and a full-size HDMI A connector can be used to simultaneously output to an optional external monitor or recorder. The sensor’s extended sensitivity range has also been used to promote working with V-Log L and Hybrid Log Gamma HDR modes for effectively increasing your dynamic range and affording more flexibility when color grading during post-production.
Beyond its video prowess, the GH5S is no slouch when it comes to stills shooting, either. The sensor and Venus Engine combination enable recording 14-bit raw files with a top continuous shooting rate of 12 fps with single-shot AF, or up to 8 fps with continuous autofocus. Borrowing from the video side, 4K PHOTO modes are also available for shooting 8MP stills at up to 60 fps. Benefitting stills, the Depth-From-Defocus AF system works quickly and accurately using 225 dedicated AF areas, and is sensitive to -5 EV luminance for working in extreme low-light conditions.
Beyond imaging specs, the GH5S retains its professional build quality the GH-series is known for. The magnesium alloy body is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions, and physical controls have been enhanced for easier tactile control. A large 3.68m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured, for high-resolution eye-level monitoring, as well as a rear 3.2″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen with free-angle movement to suit working from high and low angles. Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots are available for flexible file recording and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth wireless connectivity enable seamless image sharing and remote camera control from a mobile device.
Câmera Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds com lente 14-42mmCâmera Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds com lente 14-42mm
Offering true recording versatility, the black Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 is a true hybrid mirrorless camera that blends 4K UHD video with advanced still capture and burst shooting capabilities. Revolving around a 16 MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor and Venus Engine 9 image processor, the G7 features notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 25600, continuous shooting to 8 fps with single-shot AF, as well as a trio of 30 fps shooting rates based on the 4K UHD video recording. Complementing the fast burst shooting modes is an equally adept DFD autofocus system, which works to quicken focusing speeds and emphasize accurate subject tracking for consistently sharp imagery in fast-paced and trying working conditions. Rounding out the feature-set of the G7 is a contemporary body design accentuated by physical exposure control dials, six customizable function buttons, both a high-resolution EVF and 3.0″ tilting touchscreen LCD, and built-in Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote camera control. Bridging the gap between stills and video, the Lumix DMC-G7 pairs these two high-resolution mediums with refined focusing and shooting controls for the utmost in shooting versatility.
Included with the camera body is the well-rounded Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. lens, which provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range to cover wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives. An Optical Image Stabilizer compensates for camera shake for sharper handheld shooting while a pair of aspherical elements help to minimize the overall lens size and maintain a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
Câmera Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm LentesCâmera Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lentes
Designed for video and stills shooters alike, the Lumix DMC-G85 from Panasonic is a versatile Micro Four Thirds camera characterized by its quick performance, flexible photo capabilities, and UHD 4K video recording. Using a 16MP MOS sensor, this mirrorless camera has a sensitivity range from ISO 200-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and also affords quick shooting speeds up to 10 fps with single-shot autofocus, or 6 fps with continuous autofocus, as well as up to 40 fps when using an electronic shutter function and 30 fps at 8MP with 4K PHOTO Modes. Benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization can be used to dramatically reduce the appearance of camera shake, and this IS system pairs with select lens’ image stabilization systems for Dual I.S.
Complementing the imaging attributes, the camera also incorporates both a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder as well as a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a free-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles. Built-in Wi-Fi is also integrated into the design, which facilitates wireless image transferring and remote camera control from linked smartphones or tablets. Additionally, the body construction is weather-sealed to guard against dust and moisture for working in inclement weather conditions.
Included with the camera body is the Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S., which is a standard zoom lens that provides a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range. Its optical design incorporates three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range. POWER O.I.S. is also featured to minimize the appearance of camera shake, and works in conjunction with the camera’s sensor-shift IS for more effective shake correction.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm LensPanasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lens
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- 4K Video with No Crop
- Internal 4:2:2 10-Bit 4K Video at 24/30p
Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Well-rounded, lightweight, and sleek, the Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 meshes capable video and photo capabilities with a portable body design. Featuring a full-frame 24.2MP CMOS sensor, the S5 is distinguished by its UHD 4K60 10-bit internal recording, Dual Native ISO, and wide 14+-stop dynamic range. Beyond video, it caters to a versatile range of stills applications with 7 fps continuous shooting, ISO 100-51200 native range, and even a 96MP High-Res Shot mode. Regardless if working with photo or video, the S5 maintains a quick and accurate 225-area DFD autofocus system with refined subject tracking, as well as 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake.
In terms of physical design, the S5 borrows elements from the larger S1-series of cameras but has a smaller footprint and lighter weight profile for improved portability. The S5 incorporated a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a free-angle 3.0″ 1.84m-dot touchscreen LCD, and it has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless connectivity. Dual SD memory card slots are featured, too, for flexible file storage and the body also has a splash- and dust-sealed design for working in trying conditions.
24.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and Venus Engine
UHD 4K HDR Video Recording
In addition to stills, the S5 also sports highly capable video recording assets, including full-frame UHD 4K30p internal recording with 4:2:2 10-bit color and UHD 4K60p recording using an APS-C sensor area and 4:2:0 10-bit color. Full HD recording at 60 fps, as well as 4K at 30 fps, is also supported with 8-bit color and no recording time limits. Also, high-speed recording is possible, up to Full HD at 180 fps, and anamorphic recording is also available.
Borrowing from Panasonic’s broadcast line of video cameras, Dual Native ISO helps to achieve a balanced combination of low noise and high sensitivity to better suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. Two dedicated circuits are provided for each pixel: a Low ISO circuit provides base sensitivities of ISO 100 for normal use, ISO 640 when V-Log is applied, ISO 400 when HLG is applied, and ISO 200 when Cinelike D2/V2 is applied; a Low Noise circuit provides base sensitivities of ISO 640 for normal use, ISO 4000 when V-Log is applied; ISO 2500 when HLG is applied, and ISO 1250 when Cinelike D2/V2 is applied.
Optimizing your recording for post-production color adjustment, the S5 also features a pair of gamma settings suited to capturing a wide dynamic range. V-Log has been pre-installed on this camera and is used to capture a flat, neutral gamma curve and an equivalent 14+ stops of dynamic range, making it well-suited for grading. Additionally, a High Dynamic Range mode, and Hybrid Log Gamma, can be used to record greater detail in both the shadow and highlight regions of a scene. Additional picture styles are available to provide a more gradable image, such as Cinelike V2 and Cinelike D2, as well as an in-camera LUT to make monitoring easier. Additionally, recording to an optional external recorder is possible, via the HDMI Type D port, and support for an external microphone and headphones are also available via dedicated 3.5mm jacks.
- Used in conjunction with other members of the L-Mount Alliance, the L lens mount is a versatile interface with a mount diameter of 51.6mm and a flange distance of 20mm for working with a broad range of optics.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED EVF offers a clear 0.74x magnification along with a smooth 60 fps or 120 fps changeable refresh rate.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.84m-dot LCD is a bright, clear means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu navigation. The screen features a free-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles, and its touchscreen design affords intuitive settings control.
- Durable, weather-sealed construction is splash and dust-resistant to accommodate working in harsh weather conditions and trying environments.
- Dual SD memory card slots—one UHS-II-compatible slot, one UHS-I-compatible slot—offer improved flexibility for image storage, allowing you to segregate raw and JPEG files to different cards, save duplicate files to both cards, or simply double your storage space with overflow recording.
- A USB Type-C port allows for fast file transferring as well as high-speed in-camera battery charging. Additionally, an HDMI Type D port benefits video applications, a 2.5mm port can be used with the optional DMW-RS2 Remote Shutter, and 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks suit advanced audio recording needs.
- DMW-BLK22 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated for approximately 440 shots per charge when working with the rear monitor, 470 shots per charge with the EVF, and 1500 shots per charge when Power Save LVF mode is on.
- High-precision shutter mechanism offers a top mechanical speed of 1/8000 sec and a flash sync speed of 1/250 sec.
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
DFD Autofocus System
For accelerated autofocus performance, the DFD (Depth-From-Defocus) technology quickly calculates the distance to subjects and adjusts the focusing position in as little as 0.08 seconds, with sensor and lens communication occurring at rates up to 480 fps. This contrast-detection type focus method benefits both still and video recording modes, as well as subject tracking applications, using Advanced AI Technology, where subject type, color, size, and motion vectors are used to intelligently lock-onto the moving subjects and ensure precise focus. When working with portrait subjects, face, eye, head, body, and animal detection capabilities make it easier to prioritize focusing on specific areas of the subject. The focusing sensitivity and speed can be adjusted to further improve performance with certain subjects. It also features 225 AF areas, which provide excellent control over where the camera will focus. Additionally, supporting working in low-light conditions, a Low Light AF feature enables accurate AF performance down to -6 EV.
Benefitting manual focus operation, focus peaking is available that highlights bright edges of contrast with a colored outline for quickly recognizing your focus point, as well as Touch MF Assist for touch-to-focus operation. Other AF features include an AF Point Scope setting that temporarily magnifies the subject by 3x to 10x for confirmation of the focus position and a custom selectable AF zone for Multi AF / Custom Multi AF.
6K and 4K PHOTO
Utilizing the S5’s video recording capabilities, a trio of still shooting modes are available for recording continuous 3:2 or 4:3 8MP stills at a 60 or 30 fps shooting rate or 18MP stills at a 30 fps shooting rate:
- Burst: This mode will allow you to continuously record, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you’re unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record images one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8 or 18MP frame.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) provides constant connection between your smartphone or table and the camera with minimal power consumption. For more robust wireless activities, IEEE 802.11ac and b/g/n support is also available for faster transmission and more fluid remote control and monitoring.
Complementing the camera’s wireless connectivity, Lumix Sync is an iOS and Android app designed to pair with the camera for smartphone or tablet-based remote shooting control and wireless image transferring.
Other Camera Features
- By using sensor-shift stabilization technology, the S5 features a High Resolution mode to capture and compile eight separate exposure to create a single 96MP raw or JPEG file. Suitable for static subjects and when working on a tripod, this mode creates a more highly detailed and color accurate image than a single shot alone can produce and produces an image with a 12000 x 8000-pixel resolution.
- HLG Photo mode offers increased dynamic range for improved detail in shadow and highlight regions of the image. When working in HLG Photo mode, images can be saved as an HSP file in either 4K or full resolution, in addition to JPEG and raw formats, for vivid playback on 4K televisions.
- In addition to conventional 3:2, 4:3, 1:1, and 16:9 ratios, photos can also be recorded in 65:24 and 2:1 panoramic formats.
- Helping to contain bright highlights, Highlight Weighted Metering mode prioritizes highlight values when making an exposure metering in order to prevent scenes from blowing out.
- Offering more versatility than standard Auto White Balance (AWB), an AWBw setting will retain a reddish warm tint while AWBc offers a cooler, bluish tint.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Flat, Landscape, Portrait, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D, Cinelike D, Cinelike V, Like709, Standard (HLG), Monochrome (HLG), Like2100, and My Photo Style.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens (Silver)Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens (Silver)
- 16 MP Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine 9 Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
Offering true recording versatility, the silver Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 is a true hybrid mirrorless camera that blends 4K UHD video with advanced still capture and burst shooting capabilities.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens and Accessory Kit (Black)Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens and Accessory Kit (Black)
Comprising the essential components needed to begin shooting, the black Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens and Accessory Kit from B&H bundles the versatile camera body and standard zoom lens with a memory card, a lens care kit, and a camera bag to carry and protect your gear.