Adaptador Commlite CM-Ef-e-HS para Lente Canon para Camera Sony
Aprox R$ 878,52
1 em estoque
This Lens Mount Adapter from Commlite allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used on a Sony E-mount camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling autofocus as well as auto exposure features. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by the combined Canon EF or EF-S mount lens and Sony E-mount camera. When used on a compatible camera, this adapter’s integrated, phase and contrast detection toggle button provides the ability to quickly choose among either of those two autofocus systems.
Constructed from aluminum alloy, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight. To help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable tripod foot with 1/4″-20 threads.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used on a Sony E-camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus as well as auto exposure features
- Integrated, phase and contrast detection toggle button
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Detachable tripod foot with 1/4″-20 threads can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera’s mount
- Lightweight and durable metal construction
- Has a built-in micro-USB Type-B port for firmware updates