AVerMedia ive Gamer Mini (GC311)
Aprox R$ 800,49
- Full HD 1080P video Recording: stream and record all your content in full HD at 60 FPS.
- Zero-lag pass-through video: enjoy playing uncompressed video straight on the PC monitor with No latency.
- Plug-and-play functionality: offers convenience, Just plug it to your PC, and it’s ready to record and stream.
- H.264 hardware encoder: with hardware encoding, this device takes load without putting any load on to your CPU.
- Supports RECentral streaming software: It is a powerful streaming and recording software pack with great functions, such as multi-stream, rich overlays, Chroma key, and more.
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 dias úteis)
Connections Live Gamer MINI
- Use the provided USB cable to connect the LGM to a USB 2.0 port on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop
- Connect your display with an HDMI cable inserted in to the HDMI-OUT port on the GC311
- Use an HDMI cable to connect your device to the HDMI-IN port on the GC311
- Interface: USB 2.0 (USB Micro)
- Video Input: HDMI
- Video Output (Pass-Through): HDMI
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Audio Output (Pass-Through): HDMI
- Max Pass-Through Resolution: 1080p60
- Max Record Resolutions: 1080p60
- Supported Resolutions (Video input): 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p, 480i
- Record Format: MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC) / Supports hardware encoding
Operating System: Windows 10 (Support UVC Protocol) Desktop – Intel i5-3330 or comparable (i7 recommended) AMD A10-7890K (Quad-core) or above – NVIDIA GTX 650 / AMD Radeon R7 250X or above are recommended – 4GB RAM Laptop – Intel Core i7-4810MQ – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M – 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Mac System Requirement: Operating System: macOS X 10.13 or later (Support UVC Protocol) iMac 2013 – 2.9GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor – NVIDIA GeForce GT750M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory – 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
MacBook Pro 2013 – 2.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor – NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching – 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory.
MacBook Pro 2017 – 2.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor – AMD Radeon Pro 555(2GB GDDR5) at least – 16GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 at least