Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Camera with RF-S 18-150mm Lens Kit
Aprox R$ 13.022,19
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K60 10-Bit Video, HDR-PQ & C-Log 3
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
(15 dias úteis a importação + prazo dos correios)
EOS R7: Time to Level Up
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
APS-C Comes to EOS R
DIGIC X Processor
UHD 4K Video Recording
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output at up to 60 fps. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R7 features both mic and headphone ports, as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
2.36m-Dot EVF and Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
In addition to the EVF, a 3.0″ vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.62m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
Reliable and Intuitive Construction
- Referencing the professional-grade EOS R3, the R7 is modeled after its robust physical design and sports a dust- and moisture-sealed body construction that’s suitable for working in inclement conditions.
- Redesigned rear controls include a combined AF point selector and rear control wheel, which puts two of the most oft-used controls in a single intuitive-to-reach spot.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Next-Generation Multi-Function Shoe
RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Users will be able to make use of a customizable Control Ring for either manual focus or a programmable setting. Autofocus is smooth and quiet, great for stills and video, thanks to a lead screw-type STM stepping AF motor. Additionally, the lens has an Optical Image Stabilizer that will compensate for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake, or up to 6.5 stops with Coordinated IS.