DJI Switch Grip Dual Handle for Ronin-S Gimbal
Aprox R$ 1.008,04
- Handles for One- or Two-Handed Grip
- Quick Release NATO Rail Design
- Adjustable Positioning, Cushioned Grips
- Multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Threads
- Shoe Mount on Each Handle
- Suitable for Low-Angle Shots
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 dias úteis)
Get a better handle on your Ronin-S gimbal with this Switch Grip Dual Handle from DJI. The versatile handle provides two handgrips to safely hold your gimbal two-handed or one-handed, and it helps to easily capture low-angle shots.
The handle assembly consists of two cushioned handgrips, two NATO rails, and a center mount with three NATO rail mounting points. The center mount attaches around the gimbal handle, and the NATO rails attach to one or two of the mounting points, depending on your desired configuration. The quick release NATO clamps on the handgrips can then slide back and forth on the NATO rails for comfortable positioning, and they are secured to the rails by a locking thumbscrew.
The NATO rails feature multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads for mounting additional accessories, and the handgrips each feature a shoe mount on top.
- Add one or two handgrips to your DJI Ronin-S gimbal
- Quick release NATO handgrip clamps
- Three NATO rail mounting points on center mount
- Multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads on NATO rails and shoe mount on top of each andgrip
- Cushioned handgrips