DZOFilm VESPID 50mm T2.1 Lens (PL Mount)
Aprox R$ 9.604,93
- 50mm Lens Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- 16-Blade Iris
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- 270° Focus Rotation
(15 dias úteis a importação + prazo dos correios)
Relatively small and lightweight, the DZOFilm VESPID 50mm T2.1 Lens is part of the VESPID series of lenses from DZOFilm and is well suited for independent and high-end full-frame cinematography. The lens has an 80mm front diameter, allowing it to work with virtually any cine-style matte box. The small size makes this lens an attractive option when working with drones and gimbals, as well as when shooting handheld or run-and-gun.
The 16-blade iris, which is consistent throughout the VESPID prime lens lineup, creates round out-of-focus highlights that have a more natural appearance and contribute to the lens’s natural-looking bokeh. The focus ring features 270° of rotation for precise focus pulls, and the iris ring a generous 58° of rotation. Cine-style gear rings on the focus and iris rings make the lens compatible with cine-style lens accessories such as follow focus units, lens motors, and lens control systems.
- This 50mm lens has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a Super35 sensor, it provides you with a tighter shot than if mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production.
- The common 80mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes as you don’t have to swap out antireflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- A minimum focusing distance of 14.57″ allows you to get up close to your subject.