DZOFILM Vespid Prime Cinema Lens Kit B with 25/35/50/75/100/125mm T2.1, 90mm Macro T2.8 Lens & Hard Case, PL-Mount
Aprox R$ 66.538,64
- Cinema Lens
- Full frame
- Large aperture
- Large format
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (Aprox. 15 dias úteis)
• Cinematic capturing beyond full frame (46.5mm)
• Compact and portable. convenient for documentary shooting
• Like a Vespid, nimble and agile, easy to satisfy different shooting conditions
• Swift and fast, easy to satisfy different shooting conditions, no matter in a single unit or a whole group.
• Consistent design of gear, no need to change gear motor while changing lenses.
Faithful – Your reliable filming partner
• Negligible breathing effect, creating an immersive scene
• Neutral color, fine and soft skin rendering, represent the actual image
• A perfect companion between A-roll and B-roll
APO Design Gentle Sharpness and Vivid Clarity
Appropriate sharpness generates cinematic feeling while expressing organic look and fine details. In accordance with standard of APO, Vespid Prime optimize chromatic aberration one by one
Pleasing Round Bokeh
16-blade diaphgram design. achieve natural and soft bookeh, Organic and emotional images compossed by esthetic transition during focus falling off.
Balanced – All is just to the point
• Balance between modern and slightly vintage
• Consistent performance
• Solid construction keeps Vespid Prime functioning even under diverse environment
Harmonious – Rapport between scenes and final effect
Born for new era of motion pictures, Vespid prime, designed for indie filmmakers, perfect aberration correction. No obvious sharp edge nor bright spot.
Perfect aberration correction. No obvious sharp edge nor bright spot.
Magnetic Rear Elements
• Consistent T2.1-T22 in all focal lengths
• Detachable rear ND filter, control exposure while maintaining shallow DOF
• Break the rules
• This time, you will be one that decide the Bokeh
PL or EF Mount
• Also can be converted to L/X/E/RF mount via DZOFILM Octopus Adapter