Quickly and easily position your camera weighing up to 15 lb, with the compact FlexTILT Head PRO from edelkrone. The FlexTILT Head PRO has been reengineered to support more weight than previous versions, and the added locks provide the holding power to support the increased payload capacity. The head enables precise pan and tilt adjustment for one-hand positioning for speed and flexibility.
The compact FlexTILT Head PRO can be used with virtually any camera weighing up to 15 lb. It can be used with a tripod, a slider, or standing alone on a flat surface. The design and construction of the FlexTILT Head PRO make finding the center of balance easy, allowing you to set your shot and leave the camera on the head freestanding. A 3/8″-16 threaded mounting hole and the included 3/8″-16 to 1/4″-20 adapter bushing allows you to mount the head on virtually any tripod or slider. The head comes with index pan and lens center markings for repeatable shots, as well as an aid for panoramic still shootings. An integrated bubble level helps you confirm the head is properly leveled.
- One-handed pan and tilt adjustments
- Constant friction technology with added locks to support up to 15 lb
- Standalone design works with a tripod or on a flat surface
- 5.23″ height adjustments
- Extends camera horizontally
- Increases the range of slider shots by up to 6.7″
- Smooth, precise 340° panning with guide marks
- 270° tilt range
- Integrated spirit level