edelkrone SliderPLUS v5 Long
Aprox R$ 4.920,24
- Dual-Length Slider with Movable Rails
- 2.6′ with 10 lb Payload Tripod Mounted
- 1.3′ with 40 lb Payload Surface Mounted
- Supports Motion Control Slide Module v3
- Up to 22.5° Incline with Slide Module v3
- Quick Release Magnetic Belt Clips
- Lockable Fold-Out Legs
- Slider Carriage Instant-Lock Button
- Retractable 3/8″-16 Mounting Screw
- 3/8″-16 Tripod Mount Thread
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 dias úteis + Frete no Brasil)
The edelkrone SliderPLUS v5 Long is designed with movable rails that travel during a slide to give you extra travel distance while keeping the slider compact. When used on the ground or other surface, it has a travel length of 1.3′ and supports up to 40 lb. Mounted on a tripod, it provides a travel length of 2.6′ with up to 10 lb loads supported. The movable design also works for dolly shots, because since the rails move along with the carriage, they won’t get in the shot when you dolly in and out.
The SliderPLUS v5 Long is a manual ball bearing slider, but it supports the optional Slide Module v3 attachment for motion control, and other edelkrone motorized add-ons can be incorporated for fully synchronized multi-axis motion control operated via a single iOS/Android app. When paired with the Slide Module v3, the SliderPLUS v5 Long can be mounted on a tripod at an incline of up to 22.5° with up to 5.5 lb loads.
The slider carriage features a retractable 3/8″-16 mounting screw so it doesn’t scratch up your bag or anything else during transport. On the bottom, the slider offers a 3/8″-16 thread for more robust tripod mounting. For tripod-mounted use, edelkrone suggests that the space between the tripod legs be 43″ or more.
Other features include lockable fold-out legs, an instant-lock button on the slider carriage so you can safely move the slider from place to place, and magnetic belt clips. The belt clips of the included belts simply push in onto the slider carriage for efficient use.
The SliderPLUS v5 Long is made of aluminum and stainless steel components, steel ball bearings, and temperature-treated aluminum rods. Some of the parts are made from a single block of aluminum to ensure a longer life span.
- Non-friction ball bearing, manual tracking system with movable rails
- 2.6′ length, 10 lb payload tripod mounted
- 1.3′ length, 40 lb payload surface mounted
- Compatible with the optional Slide Module v3 attachment for motion control
- Can be mounted on a tripod at an incline of up to 22.5° with up to 5.5 lb loads when paired with the Slide Module v3
- Quick release magnetic belt clips
- Lockable fold-out legs
- Instant-lock button on the slider carriage
- Retractable 3/8″-16 mounting screw
- 3/8″-16 tripod mount thread
- Fits in the optional edelkrone Backpack