FeelWorld FW279S 7″ 4K Ultra-Bright Monitor with Loop-Through HDMI and 3G-SDI
Aprox R$ 2.788,30
- 7″ 1920 x 1200 IPS LCD Monitor
- HDMI 1.4 and 3G-SDI Loop-Through I/O
- Accepts SD, HD, and UHD 4K Video
- 2200 cd/m² Brightness
1 em estoque (pode ser encomendado)
Featuring a 323 PPI (pixels-per-inch) IPS LCD panel, the FeelWorld 7″ 4K Ultra-Bright Monitor with Loop-Through HDMI and 3G-SDI is up to the task of displaying SD, HD, UHD, and DCI 4K video. The LCD panel boast a 1920 x 1200 resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 1200:1 contrast ratio, and a 2200 cd/m² measured brightness for easy viewing outdoors as well as in. The IPS LCD provides good off-axis viewing, allowing you to see the image without being directly in front of the monitor and not experiencing distorted colors or contrast. The monitor’s chassis is both thin and light at an inch thick and weighing only 13.9 oz with the removable L-series battery plate.
On the side edge of the monitor you’ll find the loop-through HDMI and 3G-SDI input and output connections, while the headphones and external DC power input reside on the opposite edge. Along the bottom edge is the 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole, and the control buttons reside along the top edge of the monitor. The back of the monitor hosts the included L-series battery plate, as well as the VESA 75 compatible mounting screws. A variety of image evaluating tools are built into the monitor including a histogram, false color, and zebras for checking exposure, peaking and magnification for checking focus, and markers for ensuring correct framing.
- High-resolution 1920 x 1200
- High-contrast of 1200:1
- Ultra-bright 2200 cd/m²
- 160° wide-view-angle IPS Panel
- Ultrathin design
- Peaking focus assist (red, green, or blue highlight over parts of the image in focus)
- False color
- Zebra exposure
- Embedded audio
- Scan mode (underscan, overscan)
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
- Center marker
- Safe area (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Marker color (red, green, blue, white, black)
- Check field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Zoom all
- U/D and L/R zoom
- Color temperature adjustment
- FEELWORLD uses the professional Rec. 709 HD color standard and is calibrated at the factory. It can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproductions easily, showing the image when you shoot without distorting the color.
- The menu controls are intuitive and easy to use. On the top of the monitor is a full button layout. Two different feature buttons are programmable to the various features that you use the most.
- The compact design includes 4K HDMI in/out so you can connect them to 4K cameras and DSLRs. The HDMI connection is compatible up to 4K30p.
- The FW279 has 4K HDMI in and loop-through out, allowing it to not only display live signals but also send them out to other monitors simultaneously.
- Histogram is a quantitative tool to check the picture brightness.
- The audio level meters provide numerical indicators and headroom levels.
- The peaking filter displays a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear.
- Built-in selection of no-squeeze, 1.3x, or 2.0x allows you to use anamorphic lenses or adapters and see the image unsqueezed, even if your camera does not desqueeze in-camera.
- The monitor will automatically save the parameters previously set, and keep the original settings when you turn it on next time.