FUJIFILM XF 14mm f/2.8 R Lens
Aprox R$ 7.297,32
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 21mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super EBC Coating
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 DIAS ÚTEIS + FRETE NO BRASIL)
A bright wide-angle prime, the XF 14mm f/2.8 R from FUJIFILM is a 21mm-equivalent lens featuring a broad angle of view well-suited for landscape, interior, and astrophotography applications. Its optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to control distortion and spherical aberrations, and three extra-low dispersion elements are also featured, which help to reduce color fringing for improved clarity. A Super EBC coating is used, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for improved color accuracy and contrast when working in bright and backlit situations.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 21mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture balances a compact design with lens speed for working in difficult lighting conditions and is also suitable for astrophotography applications.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.