INKEE Benbox Dual-Band Wireless Video Transmitter
Aprox R$ 811,47
- Transmits HDMI Signal to Phones/Tablets
- Use Your iOS/Android Devices as Monitors
- Up to 328′ Transmission Line of Sight
- Transmits Wi-Fi over 2.4 & 5 GHz
- Supports Bluetooth over 2.4 GHz
- Full-Size HDMI Port
- Camera Control of Select Cameras via USB
- Cold Shoe Mounting
- Approximately 3.5-Hour Built-In Battery
- Charge or Power via USB-C
(15 dias úteis a importação + prazo dos correios)
The INKEE Benbox Dual-Band Wireless Video Transmitter sends an HDMI signal to phones, tablets, and laptops over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, enabling you to use them as real-time video monitors. The Benbox accepts up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal via a full-size HDMI port, and it wirelessly transmits the signal up to 328′ line of sight with a low latency of approximately 150ms.
At about 3 x 3 x 1.5″ in size and weighing just over 4 ounces, the Benbox is small enough to fit in a pocket, and light enough to mount on your camera. The full-size HDMI port accepts your camera’s video output, and by connecting your compatible camera using the included cables (Sony, Panasonic), the downloadable app allows you to control select functions of your camera. The built-in battery will run the transmitter for approximately 3.5 hours and you can use external batteries for longer run times.
- Transmits up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal up to 328′ line-of-sight transmission
- Low latency of approximately 150ms
- Full-size HDMI port
- Approximately 3 x 2″ ultracompact, pocket-sized design mounts via camera’s cold shoe
- Approximately 3.5-hour built-in battery
- Internal antennas
Anti-Interference & Channel Selection
CineEye will automatically find a clean channel before the transmission starts, and as the distance increases will automatically lower the streaming bit rate to maintain real-time monitoring. CineEye also allows you to manually select from nine 5 GHz transmission channels. The 5 GHz Wi-Fi signal is more resistant to interference than standard Wi-Fi, so reliability will be at its optimal.