Meike 25mm T2.2 Manual Focus Prime Mini Cinema Lens for MFT
Aprox R$ 2.603,21
- MFT Mount Cinema Lens
- Aperture Range: T2.2 to T22
- Multilayer Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Metal Lens Barrel
2 em estoque
A bright MFT mount cine prime, the 25mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema Lens from Meike is a versatile lens suitable for high-resolution cine cameras. The T2.2 maximum aperture enables working in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over depth of field. In harsh lighting conditions, a multilayer coating is also used to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. This manual focus lens permits working with subjects as close as 9.8″ away, and a printed focusing scale aids with prefocusing techniques.
Normal-length 25mm lens is designed for full-frame MFT cine cameras.
- Bright T2.2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and affords greater control over depth of field.
- Multilayer coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 9.8″ away.
- All-metal lens barrel has a smooth, frosted surface and helps with temperature control.