Metabones Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds XL 0.64x Speed Booster
Aprox R$ 3.701,62
The Speed Booster XL 0.64x Adapter for Nikon G Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras from Metabones allows a full-frame or APS-C Nikon F-mount lens to be mounted onto a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera. While doing so, the adapter’s optics help to maximize the connected lens’s apparent angle of view while providing a 1.3-stop increase for the camera over the lens’s aperture range.
If a lens intended for 35mm film or similarly-sized “full frame”, as well as APS-C camera sensors is connected to a camera with a Micro Four Thirds-sized sensor, it would project an image larger than the Micro Four Thirds sensor was built to accept. Able to capture only the center portion of the projected image, the effective angle of view of the lens would be narrowed, creating an in-camera “crop factor”. The Speed Booster XL 0.64x Adapter for Nikon G Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras condenses the light from a lens designed for APS-C as well as 35mm film, or “full frame” camera sensors and projects it onto a Micro Four Thirds sensor. This allows a Micro Four Thirds sensor to utilize more of the light gathered by a connected lens, which effectively reduces the crop factor while making available to the sensor an additional 1.3 stops of light for each of the lens’s f/stop settings.
This adapter is constructed from aluminum alloy for durability while minimizing weight and its mounting rings are made with brass to further prevent wear-and-tear. Inside are six lens elements in four groups that are designed to provide optical clarity as well as color fidelity, and a detachable tripod foot is included that features 3/8″ threads as well as compatibility with Arca-Swiss tripod heads.
The Speed Booster XL 0.64x Adapter for Nikon G Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. To help determine the amount of light that enters a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera when using this adapter and a Nikon F-mount lens, an aperture dial is built into the Speed Booster XL 0.64x Adapter for Nikon G Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras. The aperture dial is designed to provide aperture control for Nikon G-type lenses which do not have an aperture ring. Nikon pre-AI, AI, or many post-Nikon AI lenses can have their aperture settings widened or narrowed using their built-in aperture control rings if preferred.
Like Nikon G-type lenses, Nikon E-type lenses also do not have an aperture ring. However, the aperture dial is not compatible with Nikon E-type lenses which require electronic communication with an attached camera for aperture control.
This adapter can be mounted onto the Panasonic DMC-GH4, GH3, G3, G5, G6, G10, GF3, GF5, GF6, and GX1 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Cameras; the Olympus PEN E-PL7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera; the Blackmagic Cinema Camera with Micro Four Thirds mount; and the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera.
- Allows a full-frame pre-AI, AI, or post-AI as well as an APS-C Nikon-F mount lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera
- Built-in aperture dial is designed to provide aperture control for select Nikon lenses that do not have an aperture ring; aperture control is possible for Nikon G-type lenses, but is not possible for Nikon E-type lenses
- Maximizes apparent angle of view of combined camera and lens
- Provides a 1.3-stop increase for the camera over the lens’s aperture range
- Six lens elements in four groups for optical clarity as well as color fidelity
- Detachable, Arca-Swiss compatible tripod foot with 3/8″ threads
- Aluminum alloy components for weight reduction
- Brass mounting rings prevent wear-and-tear
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
Fora de estoque