Ricoh‘s flagship THETA Z1 360° Camera offers high quality 360° imaging in a compact, easy-to-use form. Using dual 1″-type back-illuminated CMOS sensors and a revamped processing algorithm, the THETA Z1 provides highly realistic spherical images with improved noise reduction and low-light performance. The THETA Z1 can record or live stream up to 4K video or capture 23MP raw and/or JPEG photos.
The THETA Z1’s dual 23MP sensors and twin lenses capture two wide-angle images and automatically stitches them into one complete image. Automatic DR (dynamic range) compensation helps to reduce blown-out highlights and increases details in shadowed areas. Its lens system offers selectable f2.1, 3.5, and 5.6 apertures for increasing your depth-of-field and increasing resolution. The optical system also features reduced ghosting, fringing and flares for more accurate image reproduction.
Video capture has been improved with 3-axis image stabilization for smoother shots and built-in microphones capture audio from four independent directions for realistic sound. Take advantage of raw photo editing using Ricoh’s THETA Stitcher and your Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC platform. Live stream to social media platforms or the Theta 360 dedicated website, upload still photos to Google Maps or use the Remote Playback plug-in and a separate wireless receiver to display your content on a larger screen. Additional functions like USB data transfer and more are available through the use of optional Ricoh or third-party plug-ins.
The THETA Z1 provides 19GB of internal memory and records up to 5 minute clips in 4K and up to 25 minutes in 2K with respective storage totals of 40 minutes and 130 minutes. The robust THETA Z1 is constructed from a magnesium alloy with a textured finish and incorporates a 0.93″ OLED status display panel with a function control button.
- Record or live stream 360° 4K or 2K video
- Capture 23MP photos in raw or JPEG or both simultaneously
- Selectable f/2.1, F3.5 and F5.6 apertures for increased depth-of-field
- Built-in 4-channel microphone with high-quality and seamless transition recording
- 0.93″ OLED status display with function button
- Edit with THETA+ app for iOS/Android or with Lightroom Classic CC and THETA plug-in
- Combines dual images with 4-mic spatial audio capture for realistic VR
- 19GB of internal memory
Twin-Lens Optical System
- Two wide-angle lenses with 14 elements in 10 groups
- f/2.1, F3.5 and F5.6 aperture settings
- Still Photos: Approximately 300 photos in raw, 2400 in JPEG
- Each Video: Approximately 5 minutes 4K, 25 minutes 2K
- Total Video: Approximately 40 minutes 4K, 130 minutes 2K
- Still Photos: Approximately 300 photos
- Video: Approximately 60 minutes
- Video/Photo: Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, ISO Priority, Manual
- Live Streaming: Auto
|Dimensões||7 × 10 × 18 cm|