Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 Lens for Canon RF
Aprox R$ 2.840,48
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 DIAS ÚTEIS + FRETE NO BRASIL)
A prized prime for portraiture, the Canon RF-mount Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 is a short telephoto lens characterized by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture. This bright design suits working in low-light conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates one hybrid aspherical element that helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast and color fidelity. The manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 3.6′ away and a rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Classic portrait-length prime, this 85mm f/1.4 lens is designed for Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture offers a high degree of control over depth of field for working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. Additionally, it also benefits working in low-light conditions with shorter shutter speeds.
- One hybrid aspherical element is featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 3.6′ away.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-sealed design suits working in inclement weather conditions.