Sigma 12-24mm f / 4 DG HSM Art Lens para Canon EF
Aprox R$ 11.054,84
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Five FLD Elements, One SLD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Lens Hood
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 DIAS ÚTEIS + FRETE NO BRASIL)
Covering a useful variety of ultra-wide focal lengths, the Canon EF-mount Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM is an Art-series zoom, characterized by its advanced design to greatly reduce distortion for a high degree of sharpness. A series of low dispersion and aspherical elements minimize both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high clarity and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating also helps to suppress lens flare and ghosting for color-accurate, contrast-rich imagery in a variety of lighting conditions.
Benefitting handling, this 12-24mm is equipped with a Hyper Sonic AF motor with an optimized algorithm for speed and accuracy. The lens also offers a large focusing ring with full-time manual override settings for quickly making adjustments. A rounded 9-blade diaphragm improves image quality by helping create smooth bokeh, and the lens is constructed from a lightweight and durable thermally-stable composite. Additionally, a built-in lens hood helps to protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
As part of the Art line within Sigma’s Global Vision series, this lens’ is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 19.2-38.4mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture provides consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element and five F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.