SmallRig Sony A6000, A6300, A6500, ILCE-6000,
Aprox R$ 420,97
- Built-in cold shoe for attaching microphone and other light accessories
- Compatible with wooden handgrip 1970
- Front 1/4″-20 threaded hole attaches 15mm Micro Rod with 1/4″ thread 915
- Attaches HDMI Cable Clamp 1822 to protect HDMI port
- Easy access to SD card slot, battery compartment with the special design
- Two bottom 1/4″ threads in vertical direction for secure attaching tripod plate
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (Aprox. 15 dias úteis)
SmallRig Sony A6000/A6300/A6500 ILCE-6000/ILCE-6300/ILCE-A6500/Nex-7 Cage 1661 is a formfitting aluminum exoskeleton that protects your camera and offers mounting options to attach accessories. With the camera in the cage, you still have access to the SD card slot, battery compartment, and all camera controls.
The built-in shoe mount is used to connect light accessories, such as microphone, EVF mount and more. A 1/4″-20 threaded hole at the front enables it to attach to 15mm Micro Rod with 1/4″ Thread 915 for follow focus. For handheld shoot, adding a top handle is a good choice. This cage is also compatible with Sony A6500 Wooden Handgrip 1970. It enables it to mount HDMI Cable Clamp 1822 to protect HDMI port. Besides, you can purchase Metabones Lens Adapter Support 1787 to protect lens port due to the long and heavy lens pressure. The front of the cage is designed for anti-twisting and excellent heat dissipation, beneficial for more enjoyable shoot.