Sony DT 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 SAM Lens
Aprox R$ 2.336,36
- A-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 82.5-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-5.6 to f/22-29
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.6′
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 dias úteis)
An ideal complement to the standard kit zoom, this DT 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 SAM Lens from Sony will expand your photographic tool set into the super telephoto realm, especially with the 82.5-450mm equivalent range presented by an APS-C format camera. It uses a variable f/4.5-5.6 aperture to keep size and weight to a minimum and also incorporates an extra-low dispersion element for combating various aberrations. For fast, quiet focusing the 55-300mm uses a Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) and it can focus as close as 4.6′. On top of all this, the lens has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh throughout the zoom range.
- Covering a variety of telephoto focal lengths, this 55-300mm zoom is designed for APS-C format A-mount cameras, where it will provide a far-reaching 82.5-450mm equivalent focal length.
- A variable f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture helps ensure that lens size and weight is kept to a minimum.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- By incorporating a Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) unit into the lens itself to drive the focusing element group, this lens is able to deliver smoother, quieter, and faster performance than coupled systems. Also, the design helps to achieve a minimum focus distance of 4.6′.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.