Sony FDR-AX700 4K Handycam Camcorder with 1″ Sensor
Aprox R$ 13.081,48
- Wide AF coverage. For precise focus tracking across the shooting frame, the Exmor RS sensor provides 273 phase detection AF points with dense coverage across 84% of the image area.
- Fast AF response. Combining phase detection, contrast detection and Sony’s high-speed BIONZ X™ imaging engine, the FDR-AX700 tracks even fast-moving subjects.
- Reliable subject tracking. High-speed data readout, fast processing and a refined AF algorithm provides precise, reliable subject tracking.
- Easy AF subject selection. The LCD monitor shows AF frames around in-focus subjects. To select a new focus target, simply touch the LCD screen.
- AF tracking depth. Select from five levels of depth to track fast or slow-moving subjects without switching to subjects nearby.
- AF subject switching sensitivity. Select from 1 (Locked On) to 5 (Responsive) for switching subjects as you recompose shots.
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (Aprox. 15 dias úteis)
If you’ve ever been astonished by the depth and beauty of 4K High Dynamic Range, if you’ve ever longed to achieve these results for your own projects, Sony has the ideal camera. Presenting the FDR-AX700. Small as it is, it packs the most power we’ve ever built into a palm-sized Handycam® camera. With advances like 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution, Instant HDR, a generous 1” (1.0-type) image sensor and Fast Hybrid Auto Focus, this is the perfect tool for making unforgettable videos. Focus is always important. And it’s especially critical in large-sensor 4K production. The FDR-AX700 exceeds the need with Sony’s remarkable Fast Hybrid Auto Focus system. Using 273 focus points covering 84% of the frame, the system combines the strengths of both Phase Detection and Contrast Detection for unsurpassed results. You can hold focus even on fast-moving subjects such as sports, breaking news or children at play. Refinements like 4K face detection and object tracking technology make it easy for a director or journalist to follow a subject.
4K High Dynamic Range is sweeping the television market — and gaining the attention of more and more producers. The FDR-AX700 and its professional siblings (the HXR-NX80 and PXW-Z90V) are the first palm-sized cameras to deliver stunning 4K HDR.. Sony’s choice of Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) means that your results will look amazing on both HDR and conventional televisions – without additional color correction.
High Frame Rate shots can turn everyday actions into slow motion ballet. The FDR-AX700 delivers continuous 1-120 frames per second (fps) Slow & Quick Motion in Full HD. For 24p projects, the result is gorgeous 5x slow motion. There’s more. You also get beautiful time lapse sequences down to 1 fps. In burst mode recording, the camera achieves even higher frame rates: up to 960 fps at specific resolutions.