Tiffen 4 x 5.65″ Water White ND 1.2 Filter (4-Stop)
Aprox R$ 2.287,56
- 1.2 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- Requires 4-Stop Exposure Increase
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- ColorCore Technology
- Water White Glass Filter
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 DIAS ÚTEIS + FRETE NO BRASIL)
The Tiffen 4 x 5.65″ Water White ND 1.2 Filter is a solid neutral density filter providing a 4-stop exposure reduction. This 1.2 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 4 x 5.65″ / 101.6 x 143.5mm.
- 1.2 solid ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 4-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.