Tiffen 49BPM14 49mm Black Pro-Mist 1/4 Filter
Aprox R$ 421,68
- Controls highlight flares
- contrast is lowered, but with less lightening of shadows
- Creates a Soft light “pastel” effect
(15 dias úteis a importação + prazo dos correios)
It is easy to see why the Black Pro-Mists have been such a success for over the past 30 or so years. Its unique layering of contrast combined with a gauzy paint like halation, function as a twist on the stand of the pro halation spill effect. Even at its lowest density, it delivers an effective and increase in the halation which adds a pleasing depth of warmth, but is not transported to the skin tone values. These characteristics will become more apparent when you use densities of 1 quarter and above.
In the heavier densities the spill is quite aggressive from the practical light, with the warm tone becoming more apparent. Yet the subtle but effective look still continues to make the pro mist filter a staple filter for many cinematographers in the digital world.
- Reduces highlights and lowers glare
- Soften wrinkles and blemishes while maintaining skin tone values
- Creates a soft quality of light and pastel effect
- Takes the edge off modern digital cameras
- Available in both screw-in and mptv sizes
- Uses Tiffen’s ColorCore process to protect the filter effect between two pieces of glass