Vello Auto Lens Adapter for Canon EF/EF-S Lens to Canon RF-Mount Camera
Aprox R$ 735,26
This Auto Lens Adapter from Vello allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used on a Canon RF-mount camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling autofocus as well as auto exposure features. Image Stabilization is supported when used with natively IS-enabled product combinations. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by the combined Canon EF or EF-S mount lens and Canon-RF mount camera.
Constructed from aluminum alloy, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight, and an internal, matte black coating minimizes the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel. To help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable tripod foot with 1/4″-20 threads.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used on a Canon RF-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus as well as auto exposure features
- Supports existing image stabilization functionality for enabled camera body and lens combinations
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Internal, black matte coating minimizes the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel
- Detachable tripod foot with 1/4″-20 threads can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera’s mount
- Lightweight and durable metal construction
1 em estoque