Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Black)
Aprox R$ 5.012,63
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; Webcam Capability
- Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
Fora de estoque
Catering to vloggers and content creators, the black Canon EOS M50 Mark II is a versatile multimedia camera with a well-rounded photo and video feature-set. Sporting improved focusing, recording, and sharing capabilities, the M50 Mark II still revolves around the proven 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, which enable a quick 10 fps shooting rate, a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, and UHD 4K video recording at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 for slow motion capture. Sensor-based Dual Pixel CMOS AF has been improved with faster speeds and refined Eye Detection AF performance, and supports both Eye Detection and Face Detection focusing modes when working with Movie Servo AF to help keep sharp focus on the subject matter. Additionally, Combination IS 5-axis image stabilization also helps to realize steady, shake-free recording by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
Beyond just imaging, the M50 Mark II’s physical design also suits content creation, especially with the inclusion of a large 3.0″ LCD that sports a vari-angle design for working from high and low working angles and its touchscreen interface allows working with Touch and Drag AF for easier manipulation of the AF area. A 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder also allows for high-resolution eye-level viewing, too. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device. Wireless connectivity also permits using the M50 Mark II as a webcam when using the EOS Webcam Utility Software. Also benefitting content creation, there is now vertical video recording capabilities, a movie self timer function, touch record control, and support for image.canon Cloud Service for improved workflow efficiency.
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Both a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible ISO 100-25600 range, with an expandable ISO 51200 setting, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise and afford Auto Lighting Optimizer for notable clarity in various shooting situations. UHD 4K video recording is also supported at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 settings for slow motion recording. Vertical video recording is supported, too, as well as clean HDMI output for high-resolution, high frame-rate streaming. Additionally, the processor affords a 10 fps continuous shooting rate, fast camera startup time, and short interval times between each frame for a more intuitive and efficient shooting process.
Enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. Eye Detection AF can also be used for portraiture and helps to prioritize focus on a subject’s eye for ensured sharpness.
When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Additionally, Eye Detection AF can also be used with Movie Servo AF, and both Eye and Face Detection can be used with Servo AF modes, to help keep your subjects in focus as the center of attention.
Combination IS uses the built-in 5-axis digital image stabilization in conjunction with lens-based image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0″ touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder permits bright, clear eye-level monitoring and also permits working with Touch and Drag AF for manually moving the AF area while shooting with the EVF for more intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Wi-Fi also enables livestreaming your content straight from the camera and, when used with EOS Webcam Utility software, the EOS M50 Mark II can function an easy webcam alternative.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash for greater control.