Panasonic DMW-SFU1 Lumix V-Log L Function Firmware Upgrade Kit
Aprox R$ 800,66
- For Lumix GH5, G9, GH4, FZ2500 Cameras
- Adds V-Log L Gamma & 10-Bit Recording
- Wide Dynamic Range of up to 12 Stops
- Improved Color Matching with Varicam
- Similar Characteristics to Cineon
- Same LUT and Curve as Standard V-Log
1 em estoque (pode ser encomendado)
Maximize the dynamic range of select cameras with the DMW-SFU1 Lumix V-Log L Function Firmware Upgrade Kit from Panasonic. This code, which is delivered on a physical card, allows you to easily install the V-Log L gamma onto the camera, giving you a flat profile that provides a wide dynamic range of up to 12 stops as well as 10-bit internal recording (for GH5 and G9 only). The addition of this gamma also allows users to better match color with existing Varicam systems that feature standard V-Log, as both profiles utilize the same characteristic curve and LUT. Additionally, the profile has been developed to have similar characteristics of Cineon, which is used for film digitization.
Updating your camera is a stepped process similar to updating your firmware; although, you will need this activation code along with your camera’s serial code to generate an upgrade key from Panasonic’s Update Portal. This upgrade code is also region specific and is designed to work with cameras distributed in the USA.
- DC-G9 (provides 10-bit internal and external recording)
- DMC-GH5 (provides 10-bit internal and external recording)
- DMC-GH4 (provides 8-bit internal and 10-bit external recording)
- DMC-FZ2500 (provides 8-bit internal and 10-bit external recording)