Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount
Aprox R$ 4.171,81
- 24mm Lens
- 47.6° FOV, Four Thirds Coverage
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris
- Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- “De-Clicked” Aperture Ring
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
- Manual Focus and Aperture
- Removable Petal-Type Lens Hood
- Accepts 77mm Threaded Filter Rings
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 DIAS ÚTEIS + FRETE NO BRASIL)
Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens the Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine DS Lens answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. The lens comes in a Micro Four Thirds Mount and features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Rokinon Cine DS lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 24mm lens produces a 47.6° FOV when used with micro four thirds cameras. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of just under 10″ from the lens. A removable petal shaped lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, the lenses threaded front accepts a 77mm filter ring.
Please note that some cameras may require that Shutter Lock be disengaged when using this lens.
- 24mm lens with approximate angle of view of:
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- ED, extra-low dispersion glass, helps reduce chromatic aberration and can improve contrast and color saturation.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Rokinon DS series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don’t have to be re-positioned.
- “De-clicked” aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 9.8″ allows you to get up close to your subject.
- A removable petal-type lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.