Rokinon 85mm T1.5 DSX High-Speed Cine Lens (E Mount)
Aprox R$ 3.351,99
- Full-Frame 85mm Cine Lens, T1.5 Aperture
- Weather Sealed, 9-Blade Iris, Sony E
- Multilayer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Focal Lengths Visible on Both Sides
- Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris
- Dual-Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- Manual Focus and Aperture
- Removable Petal-Type Lens Hood
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 dias úteis + Frete no Brasil)
Update your cinema lens set with this 85mm T1.5 DSX High-Speed Cine Lens from Rokinon that comes in a Sony E mount. The DSX continues the line with the same multilayer coating process, industry-standard geared focus and iris rings, and fast T1.5 aperture, and it adds a 9-blade iris for beautiful soft bokeh, weather sealing to keep the moisture out, and focal lengths on both sides for added versatility for focus pullers.
This 85mm lens produces a 28.4° coverage when used with full-frame cameras. Aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 3.6′ from the lens. The 9-blade iris also allows you to create up to a stunning 18-ray starburst when you’re stopped all the way down.
A removable petal-shaped lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, and the lens’ threaded front accepts a 72mm filter ring.
As well as delivering the beloved image quality and fast T-stop values of the existing DS series, the high-speed DSX models now have weather sealing, nine aperture blades, and focal lengths that are visible on both sides for more professional use.
- The DSX range is highly versatile and available in Canon EF, Sony E, Canon RF, and MFT mounts.
- Ultra Multi-Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Lenses in the Rokinon DSX high-speed cine lens series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don’t have to be repositioned.
- Focal lengths and measurements in feet and meters on both sides of the lens.
- De-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 3.6′ allows you to get up close to your subject.
- A removable petal-type lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
|Dimensões||13 × 14 × 16 cm|