Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART Lens for Nikon DSLRs
Aprox R$ 8.696,73
- Incorporates lens elements with SLD (special low dispersion) glass and a high rate of APO (anomalous partial dispersion) to help achieve clear images with minimal axial chromatic aberration throughout the plane and a natural bokeh effect
- Perfectly compatible with full-frame sensor digital cameras
- Newly designed, built-in Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for quick AF control that is 1.3 times faster than its predecessor to ensure exceptional autofocus performance
- Compatible with mounts (the Mount Converter MC-11 with the SIGMA SA mount and the Canon-compatible SIGMA EOS mount, as well as the Sony E-mount) to easily match the lens with multiple camera systems
- Composed of Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for more precise camera engine operation and improved compatibility with metal parts all around the camera
- Includes the SIGMA USB Dock that perfectly fits even SIGMA Global Vision lenses
- Features a rounded diaphragm and military-grade brass bayonet mount
- Specialized coating that repels water and oil
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 dias úteis + Frete no Brasil)
The SIGMA 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens deserves to be part of every portrait photographer’s arsenal. With its enlarged diameter, 85mm zoom, and unparalleled focus, it provides a shallow depth of field to create that attractive blur effect (bokeh) while keeping your subject looking crisp and sharp. Just imagine being able to focus on the pupil of a person’s eye while blurring the surrounding lashes! Like many SIGMA Art lenses, this 85mm lens has 14 elements in 12 groups to help the lens deliver only stunning and ultra-high resolution images for your APS-C-sized and bigger, full-frame DLSR sensors.
The SIGMA 85mm Art lens does a remarkable job of delivering stunning photos and videos that you won’t need to post-process later on. While shooting, its improved optical performance and special SLD (special low dispersion) glass minimize the occurrence of common lens problems such as chromatic aberration, image distortion, and vignetting. This helps deliver photos with greater contrast, sharpness, and color definition compared to non-anomalous partial dispersion (APO) lenses. Its ring-type Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) also allows the user to focus on subjects even faster and more silently compared to its predecessor. It’s the perfect match for your Nikon and other high-megapixel digital cameras.
Sharper Images and Creamier Bokeh
With a maximum aperture of f/1.4, this versatile Sigma lens lets you focus on a very small and shallow area while blurring the background and foreground to create that pleasing bokeh that every photographer dreams of.
The fixed zoom of 85mm not only helps you focus on subjects and people far away from you, it also gives you that crop factor that effectively blends the bokeh even more (especially if it’s a background) and makes it “cling” closer to the subject. Such an effect intensifies the contrast between the subject on focus and the surrounding areas, thus giving more emphasis to your desired subject. Only professional photographers with much bigger and more expensive lenses can naturally achieve this, but with the SIGMA 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART lens, such desirable results come easy and at a more affordable price.