Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System
Aprox R$ 2.377,87
- Wireless focus wheel for DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses
- Large, rosewood-lined wheel for style and comfort
- Connect wirelessly to Nucleus-Nano motor from up to 300′ line-of-sight range via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Powers via separately available 14500 lithium-ion battery for 6-hour operating time
- Use start/stop function and set A/B limits with buttons on controller
- Connects to rigs, arms, or gimbals with a rosette mount
- Compatible with Nucleus-Nano Focus motor
DISPONÍVEL POR ENCOMENDA (15 dias úteis)
Use the Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System from Tilta to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses. The core of the system is the pairing of the focus control motor and the focus handwheel. The units can connect to each other from 300′ away, and can be mounted in a variety of ways.
The units support run/stop functions and setting hard A and B limits for more control over your camera and lens. The handwheel is powered by a single 14500 lithium battery and the motor is powered by your camera or a battery via its micro-USB connector. The units are both constructed of durable materials, and the handwheel features an attractive, comfortable rosewood grip.
Included in the kit with the handwheel and motor is a mounting baseplate for 95mm lenses, a 15mm rod, a micro-USB motor cable, a DJI Ronin-S motor power cable, a 0.8 MOD motor gear, two lens gear rings, attachment plates for the Ronin-S/G2 and Zhiyun Crane, a dual-battery charger, two batteries, mounting screws, a soft case, and two Allen keys. See below for more information about the items that make up the system.
Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller
Pair this Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller from Tilta with the Nucleus-Nano Motor to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses.
The large Hand Wheel responds with no delay as it wirelessly controls the separately available Nucleus-Nano motor from up to 300′ away via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and it lasts up to six hours on a single 3.7V 14500 lithium-ion battery. You can also perform run/stop functions and set hard A and B limits with the buttons on the wheel for more control over your camera and lens.
The Hand Wheel is constructed with aluminum, plastic, rubber, and a sleek rosewood-lined handle for comfort and style. It can mount on a stand, rig, or gimbal such as the Gravity G2X with a rosette connector. One separately available 14500 lithium-ion battery is required to use the Hand Wheel.
In the Box
- Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller
- Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Lens Control Motor
- 0.8 MOD, 32 Pitch, 26-Tooth Gear
- 15mm Rod Clamp
- Tilta Baseplate with 15mm LWS Rod Clamp for 95mm Lens Diameter
- 4 x Screw
- Tilta Single 15mm Aluminum Rod (3.94″, Anodized Black)
- Tilta Nucleus-Nano Handwheel Attachment Plate for DJI Ronin-S/Gravity G2X
- M6 Screw
- Tilta Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Adapter for Zhiyun Crane 1
- Tilta 14500 Battery Charging Cable for Nucleus-Nano
- 2 x 14500 Battery
- 5V Micro-USB Motor Power Cable (12″)
- 12V Ronin-S to 5V Micro-USB Motor Power Cable
- 2 x Follow Focus Lens Gear Ring
- M4 Allen Wrench
- M6 Allen Wrench
- 2 x 1/4″-20 Hex Screw
- 2 x Rod Mount Hex Screw
- Soft Case
|Dimensões||18 × 24 × 8 cm|